Guided by the Quaker values of simplicity, peace, integrity, community, equality, and stewardship, Goshen Friends School provides a strong academic foundation through a responsive, play-based curriculum and small classes that nurture joyful learning.
- We provide a quality education where children are empowered as learners.
- We foster a welcoming environment of diversity, where all are valued and respected as unique individuals.
- We embrace stewardship of the environment and community service.
- We place value on being a community of students, staff, and families.
- We promote peaceful conflict resolution, trustful relationships, and respect for individual spiritual growth.